We invest in businesses and projects that advance equity and sustainability.
We offer social finance loans between $2,500 to $50,000 that remove barriers and support you with the tools and training you need. We maintain interest rates from 4% up to 10%.
We offer character based lending and consider your values and social impact in addition to past financial history. We are happy to have conversations with all who are at different stages of growth and stages of lending.
We believe a sustainable economy – in which everyone can thrive – is possible by centering the voices, ideas and needs of equity-deserving individuals and groups, including women, Indigenous Peoples, Black and racialized Canadians, newcomers, faith-based communities, persons with disabilities, and LGBTQIA2S+ Canadians.
There are two steps to apply for lending:
Step 1 – Determine if you/your company qualify, here are the criteria:
- You have some knowledge or are interested in learning more about the circular economy.
- You are seeking financing (meaning repayable funds) to support your vision.
- You are interested in understanding and learning about your impact.
- You/your company is operating and located in Southern Ontario.
If you answered ‘yes’ to these questions, please proceed to Step 2.
Step 2 – Submit our Get to Know You questionnaire using the green Apply button below.
This intake consists of the following types of description questions, and will take around 20 minutes of time to complete, we ask questions like:
1. Tell us about your business, what do you do?
2. If your business is attempting to solve a social/environmental challenge, please tell us!
3. How can financing help you move your business / project forward?
4. How much financing are you seeking?
5. When do you need to have the financing in place?
Once this information is provided, a member of the Harvest Impact team will contact you to set-up a virtual meeting so we can meet and understand your needs, and which options and/or supports may be best for your project. After this meeting, we can decide together if you’d like to complete the final stages that ask for more specific financial information.
Our loan process takes approximately 30 business days from start to finish, there is no deadline for applications.
If you require translation, technology or would like help completing the application, please call us at 519-780-5030, we’d be happy to chat with you:
Jess Barrie, Community Investment and Engagement Lead – email@example.com
Heather Watt-Kapitain, Enterprise Support Lead – firstname.lastname@example.org
Your information and privacy is important to us. We will not sell, rent, or give your personal information to anyone without your consent.
Thank you for joining us to advance equality for all!